Questions of the day
What did you do while you were there?
What emotions did you entertain?
What lessons did you learn?
What did you take into your pit with you? What did you discover in there?
Are you still in the pit today? If yes, what external support do you need to get out?
What internal strength did you discover inside of you?
Did your pit make you better over bitter?
My Pit Lessons
2. I was created to turn life's pain into passion.
3. Every pit serves a purpose in your life.
4. My pit creates alone time for me to reconnect with God who gives me the strength to leave my pit.
5. I get to choose if my pit is going to make me better or bitter.
6. " Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."